Greetings to all! Please Read!!

Hello all,
I am SO glad you are here! Welcome to my blog! May it be a tremendous blessing to you, your family, friends and anyone who homeschools!

I am so glad to be able to give this site to you and your friends as a ministry. I actually use it myself all the time and gives me the opportunity to have the links RIGHT there, without digging too much, cutting, etc. I am also thankful to be able to let others know that it doesn't have to cost alot of money to homeschool. I am sure many of you have heard, "It costs too much!" Well this shows that it doesn't and it can be FREE! I am glad to see through the counter that many of you come and enjoy this site and it does take a lot of time and energy to keep it up and make sure the links are uploaded.

Since you DO enjoy it so much, in order for my to be able to keep it open to all, there are some things that I would like to ask of you, please:

First of all, when you enjoy links, please leave a comment! I do check to see who has been here, and I like to make that connection with others that have been here. I cannot do that if you don't comment. I also LOVE reading others blogs and would like to be able to read yours too!

Secondly, I ask that you link this blog to your blog. I have recently added in my sidebar, a clickable link, for you to add to your blog! For those of you who enjoy this site and visit regularly, I would appreciate it, if you could share it with all of your blog readers.

For those who are already doing the above, Thank you very much! I appreciate it!

ALSO, Remember that I constantly update links, add links and categories ALL THE TIME, so just because you checked once, doesn't mean it isn't there now! I added a bunch today, btw! So make sure you check back on a regular basis to see if the link you need is here! I try to keep it up! Also, if you don't see a favorite link that you LOVE? Please email me at bulldogsnoble5@gmail.com or post it here in a link and I will get it uploaded.

PS I know that the date is off on the post for those that like to "point that out".  It's that way so I can keep this post at the TOP of the page.  Remember, I have spent years, hours and so much time doing this.  It IS a ministry for EVERYONE.  It IS FREE.......so I would think the least of the concern should be the date!  Enjoy it......may it be a blessing to everyone!

Sincerely,
Southern Belle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Math Links

College Prep/CLEP/Thomas Edison

ACT/SAT prep & study