You can see this new site here! There is a FREE Curriculum Planner for all of you, my homeschool mom friends! She also has free unit studies, free lapbooking info and notebooking info!
Advent Calendar Printable Advent Treasure Hunt Advent Tree Advent Mural Make your own Nativity Scene paper Nativity Scene Jesse tree free printables Toilet Paper roll Advent Calendar Advent Coloring Book Literature for Advent Advent Calendar Christmas Printables Holiday Planner Christmas Symbols Christmas ABC's Christmas and More All About Jesus 12 days of Christmas Night Before Christmas Christmas Crafts and Printables History of Christmas Story of Christmas Songs and Hymns Math K-5th Grade Christmas Lapbooks and Ideas Christmas Coloring Sheets: Secular Christmas Crossword Puzzle 12 Days of Christmas Advent and Christmas Links Jesse Tree What God Wants for Christmas Printable nativity Scene The Arrival Jesse Tree Book Nativity bookmarks Christmas countdown wreath Advent Chain One Advent Chain Two Luke 2 Worksheet Chrismtas Printables ABC Advent Calendar ABC's of Advent Jesse Tree and Devotionals Christmas Unit Easy Fun School's Names of Jesus Unit Study Advent Lapbook from...
DLTK for kids Activity Village Teacher Vision Time for Kids Winter Games Lesson Plans Teacher's first Free Printables Olympic Books Resources Olympics Links GREAT! Learning Through History All about the Olympics Homeschool Mom Olympic Links Olympic Bingo Game Printables Olympic Math Worksheets Olympic Coloring Page Olympic Dominoes Olympics Worksheets for teachers Homeschool Share Olympic links (there are also a few of Amanda Bennett's lapbook links) Activity Village Links Lesson Plans Page 3D Virtual tours of the Winter Olympics Free Printable Worksheets Ed Select Links Lesson Plans for Winter Games Winter Bingo Game Lesson Plans 4 Teachers Educational Olympic Printables
Hello all, I am SO glad you are here! Welcome to my blog! May it be a tremendous blessing to you, your family, friends and anyone who homeschools! I am so glad to be able to give this site to you and your friends as a ministry. I actually use it myself all the time and gives me the opportunity to have the links RIGHT there, without digging too much, cutting, etc. I am also thankful to be able to let others know that it doesn't have to cost alot of money to homeschool. I am sure many of you have heard, "It costs too much!" Well this shows that it doesn't and it can be FREE! I am glad to see through the counter that many of you come and enjoy this site and it does take a lot of time and energy to keep it up and make sure the links are uploaded. Since you DO enjoy it so much, in order for my to be able to keep it open to all, there are some things that I would like to ask of you, please: First of all, when you enjoy links, please leave a comment! I do check to...
Comments
Post a Comment